Sunday, October 19, 2008

Restaurant Deals!



Restaurant.com - $25 Certificates for only $10

I don't know about you, but my family loves eating out. We do it way more than we should. I'm not sure if it is because of the convenience or my cooking (even though they say I'm a good cook...lol). A friend of mine turned me on to this wonderful site with great deals. You can actually purchase gift certificates and save right here online. By doing this you would be saving so much everytime you eat out!!! I just love this site. They have $25 gift certificates for $10 as well as some lower priced ones. This place is always running other promotions and I'll try to keep you updated on those also.
All you have to do is go to the site, put in a zip code or city and it will bring up participating restaurants in the area. You can print off your certificate or even have it emailed to you. In fact, I am thinking of purchasing some for gifts at Christmas time! I also am going to use these for when we go out of town and want to try different restaurants in that city.

And by all means, don't forget to check out the NEW FEATURE! Dinner of the Month on Restaurant.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a neat site, I have never herad of it, thank you for sharing this with us.

Jodi

 
Gorgeous Beaches of Goa