Saturday, April 4, 2009

One More Piece of Info

I had one more piece of information I wanted to post before getting back to my daily routine was some wonderful information about my cousin. He recently found a new job thanks to one of the best Executive Recruiting firms in the world. I am so happy and not to mention, excited, for him. He has been searching for a job for quite sometime. With today's economy, this is something to really be thankful for. If your wondering how he landed this job then check out A well-respected name in executive recruiting, Spencer Stuart fresh solutions depicts the company's involvement in innovation and progress. Know more about Spencer Stuart's profile here. It might just be the answer you and your family is looking for. Now I'm really getting back to work, I have tons of information I want to post on this site. Check back soon for some great ideas and information I have for you!

No comments:

 
Gorgeous Beaches of Goa