Saturday, August 8, 2009

Working on the Kitchen Again

I don't know what's the matter with me, but I keep wanting to do some more remodeling to my kitchen. I just can't get it the way I seem to want it. This morning I started looking into what I can do to spruce it up a little bit more. I actually starting looking at granite counter tops Tacoma brand. I really do like those.

Now my next biggest project or milestone is going to be convincing my husband I need those new counter tops. The last time we did some remodeling in the kitchen it turned into a one big huge disaster. It literally had our entire house a mess and he just couldn't cope. I knew it was going to be like this, but apparently he had no idea. I think maybe before I plan this new counter top installation, I will wait until he has some business he has to attend to out of town. That would be about the only way I can convince him of it. It would be nice to leave the house with old counter tops and then return home to see it all finished and cleaned up. Who couldn't ask for an easier project than that? Don't you think this would be my best bet in getting this project done? I am open to any other ideas.

No comments:

 
Gorgeous Beaches of Goa