Monday, November 10, 2008

Web Hosting

I have been considering trying a new webhosting for my blog here at Kim's Kountry Kitchen. The one I have now seems to not be working half the time and that can be very frustrating. The problem is, I don't really know where to begin choosing one. I started searching and ran across Web Hosting Geeks. So, I thought I would try using their site to help me make a decision. They have independent reviews of the best web hosting providers. They also list cheap professional web hosting services for under $10 a month. Now, that I can handle. All webhosting plans include at least one free domain name registration and 30 day money back guarantee. I don't really need a new domain, or at least not for this site, but it is definitely something to keep in mind when I start a new blog. There are so many to choose from that I am almost sure I will have a hard time making up my mind. Anyway, I just thought I would let all my readers know what I found in case you might be looking for a new web host yourself. Maybe the next time you visit my site it will be hosted from some other company. You just never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've just changed the sort of account I had, which is going to save me about 500 dollars a year!

So it's indeed good to look critically at your account and provider at times!

 
Gorgeous Beaches of Goa