Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lemon Rosemary Chicken

I found this great recipe in a local paper called, "The Clarion." It was sent in by Shirly Dawson. I can't wait to try it.

Lemon Rosemary Chicken


Ingredients:


6 Chicken Breast
Fresh Rosemary (enough to line bottom of pan)
Lemon Pepper
Salt
Olive Oil Spray
Paprika
Lemon
2 Red Bell Peppers
3 Cloves Garlic (chopped)


Directions:


Spray baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. Line with sprigs of fresh rosemary. Spray rosemany. Spray Chicken breast. Sprinkle each chicken breast with lemon pepper, salt and paprika. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken. Add one slice of lemon on each chicken breast. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes uncovered. Saute red peppers and fresh garlic in olive oil. Pour over chicken or serve on the side of chicken.


This dish will be moist, full of flavor and tender. It is also a very pretty dish!

2 comments:

Marrid66 said...

I will have to make this for my husband it looks pretty easy.

Karen aka marrid66

Here On Columbia Avenue

Da Boss And Bryguy

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!

Tiffani K said...

This sounds awesome. I have been on a rosemary kick for last month and will definitely add to my must try list. Although I will probably adapt it for my crockpot.

 
Gorgeous Beaches of Goa