Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Free Ringtones

While I was cooking some of my desserts earlier for tomorrow's big dinner, I was thinking of how I would love to come across some free ringtones. Actually, I would be needing free Verizon ringtones. What would really be nice is to have a tone that sounds like my daughter when she plays the saxophone. Now that would be really cool. Speaking of my daughter, she could probably use some free t-mobile ringtones. Of course her ringtone would probably be some type of music that I couldn't understand. You know how teenagers are now days. Anyway, I found the neatest place to get these tones. It is called Best In Cell Phones. I bet I could even find something for my parents. They would need some free Sprint ringtones. They would just love something like this. I have no idea what kind they would want, but I know they would be beside themselves. They would be even more thrilled if they could get it for free. In case you're wondering, this great site also has free at&t ringtones. You definitely got to check it out. I know I am going to surprise my entire family with this. They will owe me forever!

 
Gorgeous Beaches of Goa