Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rocky Road Ice Cream

I know some of you enjoy Rocky Road Ice Cream....here's a fantastic home made recipe. Don't forget to add the coconuts, pecans and chocolate chips when the ice cream is about half way done.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of salt
2 cups of half and half
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla
3 cups of heavy cream
1 cup of mini marshmallows
3/4 cup of chopped pecans
1 cup of mini chocolate chips
6 ounces of chocolate syrup

Directions:
Mix all ingredients except the last three. Put in electric ice cream maker for 10 minutes. Before the ice cream is done add last three ingredients. Finish churning and ENJOY!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

This recipe sounds delicious. I like the fact it doesn't have eggs.
I look forward to seeing more of your delicious recipes.
Take care, Wanda

Jennywrites said...

Oh wow you got me wanting Rocky Road Ice cream now. lol

razz said...

Yummy Kim! I agree with wanda, no eggs a plus. Wow we are ting this recipe soon!


:)

Lolly said...

MMMMMmmmm!! Sounds yummy! I want some but don't have everything to make it!
Thrifty Thoughts,
Mommy Mia's World, &
Mia's Motivation

Carrie said...

This sounds really yummy. Rocky Road is one of my favorites.
Surgical Nurse Musings

 
Gorgeous Beaches of Goa